Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Double page spread

Good afternoon Blog,

For my magazine I would like an extravagant double spread that will interest my audience and keep them engaged.
      These are some examples of the double spread of a magazine that I will use to gain an idea for my magazine. There are many different layouts and styles such as the ones below.
  
Image result for double spread layoutImage result for double spread layout


*in this example, it shows the word fascinating carried on both sides of the double spread creating an interesting continuous effect as if it is one long sheet of paper*

Image result for double spread layout



* in this example it shows the picture of the content on one side of the double spread and the context to the image on the left *

No comments:

Post a Comment